Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41521 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,734 (RD$ 114,963) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (about 2 hours ago)