Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40678 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 65,541 (RD$ 161,121) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)