Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37564 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 27,262 (RD$ 72,576) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (44 minutes ago)