Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37394 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 25% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 32,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,005 (RD$ 64,194) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (37 minutes ago)