Cost of living comparison between Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44114 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,155 (RD$ 23,021) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (37 minutes ago)