Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.093 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 52% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,178 (€3,312) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $3,010 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)