Cost of living comparison between Larisa, Greece and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.152 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 60% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,913 (€1,350) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)