Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.832 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 54% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,260 (€2,365) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 32,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)