Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.108 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 75% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 131,244 (€5,680) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)