Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.814 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 57% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,269 (€3,168) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (41 minutes ago)