Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.149 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 54% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 115,636 (€5,739) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)