Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.972 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 84% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,348 (€4,412) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)