Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,293 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05372 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 10% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,927 (817,688 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)