Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06457 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,098 (1,317,973 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)