Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.727 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 59% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,722 (13,047 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (27 minutes ago)