Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.868 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 63% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,763 (13,082 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)