Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.905 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 70% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,780 (13,510 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)