Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.992 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 65% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,734 (15,142 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)