Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03063 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 51% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,767 (CH$2,212,375) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)