Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02729 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 45% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,153 (CH$1,911,157) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)