Cost of living comparison between La Serena, Chile and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02968 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 60% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,997 (CH$842,175) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windhoek costs 7 N$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)