Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02865 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 56% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 122,010 (CH$4,259,021) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (35 minutes ago)