Cost of living comparison between La Serena, Chile and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03073 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 68% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,941 (CH$681,531) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)