Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02822 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 114,107 (CH$4,042,993) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)