Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 679 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.700 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 4% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,881 ($b16,620) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)