Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 848 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.771 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,902 ($b19,088) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,568,640 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)