Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.853 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 27% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,900 ($b5,573) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨299 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €38 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nelspruit costs R 12 (27 minutes ago)