Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 524 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.776 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,687 ($b21,503) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)