Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 808 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.777 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,224 ($b20,245) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 9 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)