Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.582 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 30% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,349 ($3,140) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)