Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.574 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 41% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,820 ($3,977) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)