Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.511 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 30% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,892 ($3,452) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (41 minutes ago)