Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.018 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 31% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,174 ($4,058) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)