Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.797 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,002 (L 60,264) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)