Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.808 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 4% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,490 (L 100,882) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)