Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17375 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,776 (¥585,766) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (about 3 hours ago)