Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.525 MXN / KWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 138% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 193,671 (Dinar 3,001) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)