Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,205 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.652 MXN / KWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 121% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 99,635 (Dinar 1,590) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)