Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 65.868 MXN / KWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 132% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,946 (Dinar 439) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 32,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨16,010 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 6,500TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 10,750 (about 1 hour ago)