Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36055 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 76,471 (руб 212,092) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)