Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.247 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 42% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,331 (GH₵16,088) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)