Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17490 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,733 (¥438,723) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)