Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17221 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,401 (¥449,465) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)