Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.412 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 71,779 (RM16,269) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)