Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.317 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 152% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 148,829 (kr 64,240) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)