Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03512 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 11% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,911 (1,763,044 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (about 2 hours ago)