Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03503 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,784 (1,564,128 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (39 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)