Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03488 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,877 (1,573,445 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)