Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 568 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.495 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,667 (RM11,941) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)