Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.205 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,592 (RM9,177) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)