Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 574 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.980 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,659 (RM12,180) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)