Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 595 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.788 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,950 (RM11,895) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)