Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.957 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 50% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 117,531 (23,711 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)