Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 48% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 120,506 (25,002 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)