Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29735 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 33,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,433 (руб 85,533) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)