Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35388 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,515 (Php137,092) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)