Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38037 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,445 (Php95,814) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (14 minutes ago)