Cost of living comparison between Kollam, India and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29666 MXN / INR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 8,697 (₨29,317) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palmerston North costs NZ$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dumaguete City costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 2 hours ago)