Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00227 MXN / UZS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 45% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,543 (10,382,630 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kisumu costs Shilling97 (about 1 hour ago)