Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00221 MXN / UZS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 48% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 19,094 (8,656,159 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)