Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00233 MXN / UZS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 45% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,846 (11,073,345 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)