Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00545 MXN / UZS *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 28% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 56,517 (10,365,422 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)