Cost of living comparison between Kokand, Uzbekistan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00646 MXN / UZS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 31% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 8,617 (1,333,468 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tarragona costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$8,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Groningen costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 89 (about 1 hour ago)