Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.005 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,510 (€3,568) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)