Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.109 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,649 (€3,577) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)