Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18225 MXN / KES
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 4% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,171 (Shilling236,874) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)