Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.722 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,330 (48,960₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (32 minutes ago)