Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01618 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,410 (2,991,991 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)