Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01620 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,696 (2,758,569 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)