Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01252 MXN / CDF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 92% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 107,792 (8,611,521 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)