Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01213 MXN / CDF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 80% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,685 (7,556,802 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)