Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01193 MXN / CDF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 88% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,594 (6,921,717 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)