Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01374 MXN / CDF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 122% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 166,651 (12,133,124 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)