Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01196 MXN / CDF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 86% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,536 (8,073,540 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edinburgh costs £9 (about 2 hours ago)