Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.088 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 45% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,615 (EC$8,975) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (43 minutes ago)