Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.083 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 45% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 108,861 (EC$15,369) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)