Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.564 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 35% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,890 (EC$8,820) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (29 minutes ago)