Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.852 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 39% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,291 (EC$9,966) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kisumu costs Shilling97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)