Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.858 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 83% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 142,631 (C$10,292) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)