Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.368 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 67% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,986 (C$5,915) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)