Cost of living comparison between Kiev, Ukraine and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,450 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.763 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,439 (15,000₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chelyabinsk costs руб 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)