Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.790 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,327 (17,605 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)