Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.458 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,939 (9,149 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)