Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.303 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,254 (10,232 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (39 minutes ago)