Cost of living comparison between Kielce, Poland and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.917 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,675 (4,001 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (36 minutes ago)