Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.918 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,688 (€3,913) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)