Cost of living comparison between Kiel, Germany and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.180 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,059 (€1,638) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)