Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22355 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 25% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,319 (Taka 171,406) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)