Cost of living comparison between Khulna, Bangladesh and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23758 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 17% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,424 (Taka 43,876) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)