Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24954 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 10% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 67,492 (Taka 270,470) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)