Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.027 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,214 (15,399 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)