Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.879 MXN / SDG
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 44% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,320 (14,701 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (35 minutes ago)