Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.059 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 70% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,249 (16,281 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)