Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.261 MXN / SDG
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 42% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 9,117 (2,796 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $51,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $11,120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,343 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shenzhen costs 元800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,745 (32 minutes ago)