Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,259 (23,375₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)