Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 809 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,834 (75,950₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)