Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 753 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.698 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 45% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,748 (91,302₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)