Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.267 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 53,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 49,492 (﷼ 9,397) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $18 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liege costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 500 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)