Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00055 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,921 (﷼ 73,866,122) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)