Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,190 (﷼ 68,919,195) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (38 minutes ago)