Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00059 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,448 (﷼ 132,720,928) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)