Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00051 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,300 (﷼ 81,518,228) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)