Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17137 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,604 (¥347,802) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)