Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.121 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,442 (€2,571) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (41 minutes ago)