Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.005 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,160 (€3,461) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)