Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.278 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,813 (€2,819) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Skopje costs 350 ден (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Växjö costs 7,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)