Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16060 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,767 (¥272,527) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (32 minutes ago)