Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16371 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,720 (¥248,735) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)