Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17924 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,669 (¥338,481) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)