Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.832 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,188 (€1,881) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 33,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)