Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.614 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,707 (€2,508) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Quetta costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)