Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.303 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,932 (€2,777) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,010 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)