Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.918 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,114 (€2,361) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)