Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.169 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,403 (€2,434) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (44 minutes ago)