Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 435 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00518 MXN / UGX
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 23% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,362 (8,758,565 Shilling) in Kasese.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)