Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.700 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 124,828 (€6,030) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)