Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.462 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 124,555 (€6,087) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (29 minutes ago)