Cost of living comparison between Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.811 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,560 (24,114 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (39 minutes ago)