Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.851 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,121 (69,444 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 3 hours ago)