Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.855 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 111,321 (130,270 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $9,030 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 30 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)