Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.796 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,960 (55,212 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)