Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.899 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,988 (58,939 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)