Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27700 MXN / INR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 50% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,649 (₨211,729) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)