Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27941 MXN / INR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 55% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,961 (₨221,755) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨220 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (about 1 hour ago)