Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29081 MXN / INR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 62% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 121,833 (₨418,937) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (39 minutes ago)