Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01604 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,954 (3,799,642 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (44 minutes ago)