Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01578 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 29% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,957 (3,673,458 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)