Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01591 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,307 (3,664,616 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)